So I managed to get the flue, luckily mom mom didn’t have to go to the hospital today, the doctor wants to give it a few extra days too see how she’s doing and take it form there. Praying that everything will be fine and that she gets well soon.
It’s Monday, it’s September. The month football season starts again, and fall begins. This weeks dishes is a mix of dishes I love serving and eating during the fall, and some recipes that are totally new for me. It’s going to be a good week blog wise. I’m excited about this weeks post as I always am every week, but this week is fun because it’s a new months as well.
These are the recipes coming up this week:
– Hetty’s home made marinara meat sauce
– Taco Tuesday with Hetty
– Baked potato with tuna salad and spicy butter
– Marinara meat sauce leftovers served with rice
– Grilled cheese sandwich with fries
– Chicken and mushroom risotto
I hope all of you are having a great Labor Day and I hope to see y’all back here tomorrow for a new post.