Tuesday, It got pretty late yesterday worth all the planning and writing. Today I’m not feeling so good. I’m used to it but that means that I don’t always get things done in the time for my own deadlines. I do have this weeks post schedule ready and I’m very excited about it. I think this week is going to be pretty good post wise. Some changes may or may not occur.( if I don’t get a hold of key ingredients etc) but hopefully I get everything I need. This is what the upcoming week looks like at Hetty’s home kitchen;
– Meat patties served with stew vegetables, potatoes and gravy.
– Our family recipe on heart shaped waffles
– Mushroom and chicken risotto
– Roast lamb with vegetables of the season
– Baguette with blue cheese, bacon and avocado
This was it for today, which recipe are you looking forward to the most this week?
I hope all of you are having an amazing Tuesday so far and I hope to see all of you back here tomorrow for a new post.