I don’t know what to make of today, or should I say I don’t know what to bake of today. Truth be told today was the first time ever that I personally made Brownies for the first time ever. How did it go? well, it went and it went great in fact. I’ve always been afraid of baking brownies. But it went a lot better than I expected, I didn’t use enough nonstick spray so it kinda got a little stuck, but other than that it went great, amazing even.
0.6 Cups flour
1.2 Cups Sugar
4 TBS Cacao
1 Pinch of Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla flavored sugar
2/3 Cups butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Melt the butter and put aside to cool down.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Whisk two eggs in a cup with a fork before adding it in with the dry ingredients, then add in the butter.
- Mix it all well together. Spray a springform pan with a nonstick spray before adding in the brownie mixture. Put it in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes.
I served the brownies with my cream frosting that I used for the muffins I made a while ago. I will put the recipe for the cream cheese frosting down below if you want to try it with the brownies. It surprisingly was a really good combo.
Frosting – Ingredients:
8,8 oz. Cream cheese
2,5 powdered sugar/Icing sugar/confectioner’s sugar ( Just so I’ve covered it all.)
1-2 Teaspoon vanilla-flavored sugar
3/8 Cup Butter
- Add the cream cheese, the vanilla flavored sugar and the butter into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Use a mixmaster to blend it all well together, add in the powdered sugar, a little at a time while blending it all together.
- The frosting is ready when you’ve reached a smooth and firm mixture.
I hope you like the recipe as much as we did. I found this recipe in an old notebook in my office the other day and I thought it would be a perfect thing to make on Tuesday, right in time for the weekend.
I hope all of you are having an amazing Thursday so far, and I hope to see y’all back here tomorrow for a new post.