It’s taco-Tuesday, but I’m jumping in with my improved Tortellini dinner tip idea just in time for Wednesday. This is a re-post by request I hope you enjoy.
I love how you can transform something so simple into something so delicious. Not all of us have a degree in pasta making, so most of us buy pasta in the store including tortellini. So this is to all the people out there in the world who buy their tortellini fresh at the grocery store.
1 pack of your favorite tortellini( I used the one that’s stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes. )
( Sun-dried tomatoes, but only if the tortellini is not stuffed with it.)
- Boil the Tortellini as written on the package.
- Put some butter and Olive oil into a skillet on high heat.
- When the tortellini is done boiling, drain the water.
- When the butter has melted, add in the tortellini and turn the heat down to low.
- after about 2 minutes in the pan add in the grated cheese and season with pepper.
- The dish is one when the cheese has started to melt. Serve it up right away.
I love how something so easy can taste so good. This is our family recipe on how to improve a tortellini dish from boring to super tasty in no time. If you would like to add the sun-dried tomatoes in you can do that at the same time you add in the grated cheese.
I hope y’all are having an amazing Tuesday so far and I hope to see y’all back here tomorrow for a new post.