Tortellini is a dish my mom loved to eat, she loved experementing and trying out new and imporved recipes she saw on Tv in a cooking show or sometimes she simply had all the ideas she needed. She was so creative and amazing in everyway possible. Anyway today I’m making tortellini for dinner the way my mom used to make it and I’m honored to share this recipe with all of you once again, this time in my mom’s honor.
1 pack of your favorite tortellini( I used the one that’s stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes. )
1 Clove miched garlic
( Sun-dried tomatoes, but only if the tortellini is not stuffed with it.)
- Boil the Tortellini as written on the package.
- Put some butter and Olive oil into a skillet on high heat with some garlic.
- When the tortellini is done boiling, drain the water.
- When the butter has melted, add in the tortellini and turn the heat down to low.
- after about 2 minutes in the pan add in the grated cheese and season with pepper.
- The dish is one when the cheese has started to melt. Serve it up right away.
I love how something so easy can taste so good. This is our family recipe on how to improve a tortellini dish from boring to super tasty in no time. If you would like to add the sun-dried tomatoes in you can do that at the same time you add in the grated cheese.
I hope you will fall in love with this imporved recipe as much as we did. *Here’s to my wonderful mom*
I hope all of you are having an amazing day and I hope to see y’all back here tomorrow for a new post. 🙂