I’ve been focusing on my faith, soul serching and doing some changes in my life. Sometimes you just need to breath, take a better look at life around you. Are you doing something right? Or is your life going into a deep dark whole and spiraling out of control? In January I started my joruny to reallt make a difference in my life. I was really depressed and I knew I had to deal with that, so I did. I decided that – THAT day I would do something different to be where I wanted to be instead of being where I was emotionally. So I started to slowly make changes in my life, detoxing my life. I slowly startet to get red of toxic thoughts, people, and started to re-priorotize my life. I took a deep look into where I was and where I wanted to be, and I startet working on getting there. The past two weeks have been so inlighting, refreashing and I was lucky enoguh to join a group with the most amazing people I have ever met. I now how a greifshare sister, and I’m starting to have a social life again. I’m new, I’ve lefr the old me behind in February – and the new me arrived in April. I’m still working on my life to get better each day, and I feel like I’m getting to know myself better each day. I’ve also started to exercise three days a week and I also do yoga four times a week – un top of that I’m eating less, better than I did only a few weeks ago. I’ve made a life changing choice in my life that I’m really proud of and I’m going to keep going because this is truly something that makes me feel great.
Today I wanted to share a really special recipe with y’all – to kick-start that I’m back! So I’m going to all out in today’s recipe.. **DrummRoll** Today we’re making Marinated pork tenderloin serverd on a bed of avocado pure, pan fired mushroomms and parmasan potatoes!
Ingredients for the Marinade:
1 TS Worcestershire
Red Chili flakes
A pinch of dried thyme
EVOO (Extra virgin Olive Oil)
1 Clove of garlic
Ingredeints for the parmasan potaotes:
Red chili flakes
Red Chili flakes
1 Pork tenderloin
How to make it:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Cut the potatoes into four pices put them into a pot with some water and salt. Boil the potaotes from about 15 minutes. Then sett them aside to cool down.
- Marinate the meat, add all the marinade ingredients into a bowl. Cut the Pork tenderloin into slices and add them into the mixing bowl. Blend the meat well together with the marinade. Set the bowl aside and let the meat marinate for a while.( The longer you marinate the meat – the better.)
- When the potatoes are coold own, add them into a casserole dish – sprinkle a good amount off olive oil over the potaotes, season with salt, pepper, chili flakes and thyme. Then put them into the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, take out the potatoes and sprinkle some parmasan over before putting it back into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the mushromms into nice and thin slices, add them into a pan with some butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until they reach a rich golden color. Gently use a knife to cut open the avocados, sliding the knife gently around the avocado. Then use the knife to remove the stone in the middle. Scoop out the avocado and cut into pices befor adding it into a mortar, use the pestle to crush the avocado until it becomes a smooth. Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes and blend it in gently.
- Add some butter and olive oil into a frying pan, add inn the meat and cook it until get’s a nice crust on the outside and is tender on the inside.
- Add some avocado on the plate, then add the meat, add the potaotes on the side along side the mushrooms and it’s ready to be served.
I hope y’all love this recipe as much as we do, and I hope to see y’all back here tomorrow for a new post. I’m so happy to finally be back – and to be able to write here everyday again – it means so much to me and y’all are the best followers in the world, I love y’all so so much!!